Sunday, January 6, 2013

Online Shopping Haul!

The Teen Vogue Hand Book: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion
Make Up Academy: Undressed Palette 
Make Up Academy: Heaven and Earth Palette
Make up Academy: The Artiste Collection
So these are a few things I have recently bought online.  The MUA order took a lot longer than how long they send they were going to take because of the 30 likes on Facebook offer must have got them busy but it took them around 3 weeks instead of the promised 9 days.  Also the book, which is absolutely amazing, took around a week or two and I ordered it just before Christmas so despite all that it came on reasonable time.  First off I couldn't decide whether to get the Heaven and Earth or Undressed palette so originally I decided to get both and during their 30 likes on Facebook occurred I got 30% off and free shipping when you spent over £10 pound and together it came to around £8 so I got the artiste palette and typed in the promotion code and it came down to £9.50 and without purchasing the artiste palette it was going to cost me around £15 so yay for buying more things for cheap.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment