Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cheap Beauty Purchases!

Possibility Orange Cupcake: 3 in 1 Body Wash, Shampoo and Bubble Bath
$1.99
Tilley Rough Cut Soaps: (From top) Orange Blossom, Basil & Mint, Pink Lychee, Mango Delight and Melon and Dewberry for $2 each or 5 for $8.50
Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion $2.50
Here are some cheap things I've bought recently, the soaps smell absolutely amazing and my favourite is the Orange Blossom one.  Obviously following the orange theme with the body wash but they just remind me of like orange and chai latte's with cinnamon and ah, heaven.  Although the Aveeno Stress Relief Lotion reminds me of the smell of a pool and chlorine/sunscreen so if you don't like moisturizers with fragrance then I would definitely not recommend it.
Also I used a different editing software and used this one and I'm not sure if I went over the top? I hope everyone has had a good start to 2013.
xxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment