Saturday, April 9, 2011

oui oui la mode

black boots- kmart
brown hat- temt
red/black béret- rubi
I decided it was time to spend some of my Pizza Hut money on some well deserved accersories.  I now own 20+ pairs of shoes and I have noticed a theme with black boots.  I also want to buy these bérets from Rubi in both grey and cream.  I had been looking for hat like this with a feather ever since I saw Jenny Humphrey off of Gossip Girl wear something like this in one episode, it took a little bit of convincing but in the end I ended up buying it after I walked out and turned around, walked straight up to it and went to the counter and bought it and when the lady said it was $9.95 instead of the $19.95 it said on the price tag I knew it was a good decision.  All of these will come to good use in the cooler months!  Bring it on winter.
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment