Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shake it like a Polaroid picture



This is what I wore to Yasmin's last night and again sorry for the bad quality of the photo. I promise once I get a camera there shall be no more mobile photos.  Anyway this jumper has got a funny story to it and anytime I wear this jumper I'll probably tell this story.  I got it from Primark when I was in Liverpool for about £8 and I don't know the actual conversion rate but that is how much it was.  I came home that day to my cousin's house and she was all 'You are not going to find that jumper in your bag when you leave' so before I left me and my mum bought her the exact same jumper and on my birthday we both wore it.  The necklace was $15 from equip and here's a photo of what it looks up close.  I really like French things, well basically the Eiffel Tower.  I have no idea what the jumper actually says but I think it means something like this beautiful view.  Anyway the shorts that I'm wearing were $10 from target and i got them a few years ago, so.. and the stockings are like 50 dense or something and they were just $5 from Woolworths.   These boots- are my favourite boots ever.  I got them as a gift from my Nana a few years ago and she bought them from England, and they are actually so comfortable.  You can't tell from the photo but they are like a fury kind of material and they are quite warm. As yesterday it was freezing cold.  I'm thinking if the weather is like this on Christmas Day/Boxing Day I'll wear this to whatever dinner/lunch celebration we are going to.  I also don't know what I'm doing for new years yet, so I should probably go looking into that.
Thank you for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment